ページ

2008年9月25日木曜日

SHIRO

This is my dog’s picture. She is about 5years old, maybe. Her name is Shiro. Shiro is kind of old, and common name for dogs in Japan. My friend named her Shiro. She took shiro to my apartment. At first, I was thinking about a lot of kinds of names, but when she came to my apartment, my friend called her Shiro, and Shiro answers when we say, “Shiro!” Then I quit thinking about her name. When Shiro came to my apartment, her tale already looked like a tale of a lion. I really liked it. First, I had Shiro at my apartment without telling my mom. One day, my mom came to my apartment, and she was very surprised. However she did not get mad at me. She really liked Shiro. She said that she wanted to take shiro to home. I said no, but I knew that having shiro at home is better than having her at my apartment because my room is kind of narrow for dogs. Then my mom took Shiro to her home. I was so sad because we always slept together, and we always went to walk, too. However my mom loved Shiro, too. My mom didn’t like having pets inside of house before, but now, she has Shiro inside of house. Sometimes I go back to my home to see my family and Shiro. Shiro always follows my mom and me. She follows me even when I go to the bathroom. She is so cute. However she doesn’t like men. My dad tried to give some food to Shiro, but Shiro didn’t take any food from men before. She often barks at my brother. I wonder why. One day, I was taking a nap, and I was dreaming. I had a monkey in my dream. The monkey wasn’t nice to me at first, but we got close. I was holding the monkey in my arms, and I woke up. However I felt something on my stomach. It was heavy. Shiro was on my stomach. I was so surprised, and I thought that how cute she is! I told that to my mom, and she was jealous of me. She said, “Shiro had never done that to me. May be you were mistaken for me.” Haha. Isn’t Shiro so cute? (386 words)

0 件のコメント: