ページ

2008年10月17日金曜日

My broken dictionary :'(

My electronic dictionary that I use since 7th grade was broken. I don't know why it was broken, but it didn't work well when I was doing my assignments. I try to turn on the switch sometime, but it still doesn't work. I was sad because I use my electronic dictionary often. I think I need to buy new one. The electronic dictionary which I was using had too much functions. It had English dictionary, Japanese dictionary, Korean dictionary, Chinese dictionary, German dictionary, Spanish dictionary, and Russian dictionary, and it also explains about some foods in the world. I hadn't used these functions, so I think it's too much, isn't it? I want to buy a dictionary which has just few functions I need. I just want English dictionary (English-Japanese, Japanese-English, English-English) and Japanese dictionary. My dictionary's color was just silver, so I also want to choose the color of electronic dictionary. I like white, black, pink, or red for it.(161/2361words)

0 件のコメント: