ページ

2010年6月21日月曜日

Miranda Kerr

Have you seen the girl in the picture? Her name is Miranda Kerr, and she is a very famous model. I have many favorite models, but I specially like her these days. She is about twenty-seven years old. I was very surprised to know that! She is from the State of New South Wales in Sidney. Have you been to Sidney? I haven’t been there, and I want to visit there sometime. I really want to visit many countries in the world, and I will! Next summer vacation, I’m planning to go to L.A. in America because my friend is going back to America. Her name is Nanaka, twenty-four years old. She is only 2 years older than me, but she looks like twenty-five or six years old. She is a Japanese girl, but she goes to the university in America. She has been American university for two years, and she has two years left to graduate, so she is going back to America this summer! I will miss her a lot. However I promised to go to see her next summer vacation, and I can’t wait to hang out with her in America. Both of us like exercising, so she said that she would take me to mountain climbing if I really went to America. Doesn’t it sound fun? I’m very very very excited, already! (226 words)

0 件のコメント: