ページ

2010年7月15日木曜日

Essay6-Introduce our school!

I’m going to talk about my university, K.G.U. K.G.U. is at Oe in Kumamoto city, and it is a private university. They have an attached school, called G.F. High School next to K.G.U. At the lunch time, there are so many high school students at the Gakkan and student’s cafeteria.
At first, K.G.U. wasn’t called K.G.U. It was called Eastern Language Technical college and found in 1942. Then they changed the name from Eastern Language Technical college to Kumamoto Language Technical college in 1945. In 1952, they changed the name to K.S.U., again, and added the department of commercial science. After that, they added the Economics Department, and when Foreign Language Department and Social Welfare Department were added, they changed the name to K.G.U. Now, we have about four faculties and about thirteen departments.
Next, I will introduce our schedules for one year. On April 2nd, we have an entrance ceremony, and the classes start about five days later. The three days between the Entrance ceremony and the classes start, we invite the freshmen to join their clubs. I hated that when I was a freshman, but now I understand because I want to have many kohai in my club.
On May 30th, it is the anniversary of the founding, so we have no school, the day. On July 20th, we finish the classes, and the tests start from July 23rd, and the tests end on August 4th. Then we have Summer Vacation after the tests. I can’t wait the summer vacation, but I don’t like the tests before that. The tests week is just around the corner.
Next term starts on September 21st, and some students are very busy because they have Sports Festival on October 23rd, and about one week later, they have a festival, called Takumasai. Takumasai is the biggest event for them, I think. They seem they are enjoying preparing with their friends. Students work from morning to evening, and I don’t think I can do that. Anyway, students in K.G.U. enjoy their club activities a lot.
You should come to see our university sometime! (349 words)

0 件のコメント: