ページ

2008年10月24日金曜日

Friday morning

This morning, I woke up at about six forty, but I didn't get up because I was so sleepy, then I fell asleep again. Next, I woke up about seven twenty by my mom's call. I remembered that I asked mom to wake me up last night. My mom said not to fell asleep again, but I did. Then, I woke up about eight fifteen. I had to go to first period, so I got up soon and went to school. I was surprised that I could wake up. It was not too cold outside, but it was cool. I liked it. This afternoon, I have some interview at one O'clock to two O'clock. I will be asked about university. For example, what is the education policy of the English department? Why I decided to come to KGU? What the impression of this university after entrance to school. What am I going to do after graduating? How do I use library? Do I know about scholarship system well? Do I know about consultation system? I don't think I will be able to answer these questions.(185/3165)

0 件のコメント: