ページ

2009年4月17日金曜日

In Nishigoshi with Daichan

Look at this cute picture! Isn’t he so cute? We call him Dai-chan. He is the grandson of the ground’s caretaker. He is an elementary school student. Dai-chan comes to the softball ground sometimes. The day, he came there by bike, and he said that he wanted to put on the protectors. So I helped him putting them on. These protectors are for university students, so they are too big for him. However he looked so happy. After that, we played with some balls. Playing with a child was fun!(90/333 words)

2 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Wow!How cute^^
I have two brothers. One is university student and the other is junior high school student. There are so nice!

Ivan さんのコメント...

Hey! How cute is that guy. I can't see his face, but I guess he should be good looking! Isn't he?
Anyway you are so great, because I don't like to play with children. So I think you should be a nice mother! haha
Well, just say hello to Daichan for me please!

ciao!!