ページ

2009年8月31日月曜日

B.R.-1 Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Lorelei is the main character of this story. She has many gentlemen friends, and she always goes to expensive restaurants with them. Lorelei is interested in writing. She wants to be a famous writer, and one of her gentlemen friends, Mr. Eisman thinks that she will be a good writer, so he helps her to write. He gave her a diary and said, “Lorelei, write down everything in your head and it will make a book!” Then Lorelei started to keep a journal from March 16 to July 30. During the days, she trips around Europe. At the end of the story, Lorelei marries with a guy. The diary that she wrote on March 22 was interesting, so let me type it.


“March 22
My birthday was yesterday but I was very sad. Mr. Eisman brought me a very very small diamond. I told him, “It’s nice but I’m very tired. I have to stay in my room today but maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.” But Mr. Eisman came back at dinner time with a very very beautiful necklace with very large diamonds in it. I felt better then. So we had dinner at the Colony and then we went to the Tracadero. Mr. Eisman is very intelligent. He knows that the first diamond was too small.”


Can you believe these words? I was surprised that she doesn’t care taking these expensive presents.
I want to watch the DVD of this story because it easier to understand. (247 words)

0 件のコメント: