ページ

2010年1月26日火曜日

last day to see my best friend

It is the last day to see my best friend because she is leaving Japan two days later! She lives in Kikusui, Tamana. She has a test today, so she comes to school. However she doesn’t have any class tomorrow, so she doesn’t come to school tomorrow! Today, it will be the last day to see her. She is going to stay in New Zealand about six months. I can’t imagine what it is like to be separated because we were so close friends from High School days. When I went to and came back from America, she gave me scrapbooks that she made them for me, and they made me so happy. She is like my mother. She always cares for me. Anyway, I don’t want her to goooooo!!!!!! (130 words)

1 件のコメント:

Yui さんのコメント...

Hello, Masumi!
I'm Yui, a commentator for your blog.

It is so hard to be separated from friends, isn't it?
I think your friend feel the same way, too.