ページ

2010年1月22日金曜日

Go to DOWNTOWN in KUMAMOTO

I like to go to downtown because many exciting things are there. When I have time, I always go there even if I didn’t have any things to buy. When I don’t have money, I always go window shopping, and many cute stuff make me want to buy them.
Today, I’m going to go to downtown to eat out with my friend. I usually don’t eat out so often, but sometimes I feel I want to eat really yummy foods. I haven’t decided what to eat, yet, but I’m so looking forward it. I always go to downtown by my bicycle, but I don’t think I’m doing it today because it’s freezing out there! The T.V. said that it is going to be cold again this weekend. I hate cold weather!
Tomorrow I have a test, so I will be home soon, and I will be studying so hard.
I have one more thing to do. It is making a scrapbook! My best friend from High School is going to go to New Zealand to study abroad in end of this month. Then I’m making a scrapbook for her, so I got a lot of her pictures. I will miss her a lot. I hope that she really enjoys there and comes back to Japan soon. However it will be nice experience for her, and I am excited to hear her stories there. (233 words)

0 件のコメント: