ページ

2010年1月15日金曜日

Sleepy Head

I’m in the Library at KGU and so sleepy because I went to bed at four last night. Actuary, it was almost early in the morning. I was watching “No Reservation” and wrote a review. Then I was going to wake up six O’clock, but I woke up at about ten thirty. I was so surprised. I didn’t hear the alarm at six. I heard my phone was ringing, and it was my friend, and she said that she just called me to wake me up. Last night, we e-mailed and I said to her that I would try to come to school around nine, she knew that I wasn’t awake in the morning because I didn’t reply to her, so she just called me before my class starts. I really appreciated it. Today I had second and third period. Of course the classes were interesting but I was so sleepy during the classes. (154 words)

0 件のコメント: