ページ

2010年5月7日金曜日

B.R.-3 Losing Lucky

A boy named Mouse is the main character in this story, and Lucky a bunny that Mouse is taking care of at his house. Mouse goes to talk to Lucky every after school, but one day, Lucky was dead when Mouse went to see Lucky. He showed Lucky to his mom, and he was kind of angry because Mouse fed Lucky every day and took care of Lucky very well. He can’t understand why Lucky died. Then Mouse’s mom tells him to put some stuffs that Lucky liked into a box with Lucky. Mouse and his younger sister put some toys and a picture of Lucky’s hutch. They cried a lot, and their baby brother cried because they are crying. At that night, Mouse dreamed, and Lucky was there. Lucky could talk in his dream, and Lucky seemed very happy!
I really understand how sad they are because I have my dog, too. I can’t believe that my dog will die someday. I really don’t want to think that. When I was a child, I had another dog, and when the dog died, I cried a lot. I don’t want to feel that again. (194 words)

0 件のコメント: