ページ

2010年6月28日月曜日

ESSAY 4

Hello, my name is Masumi Kanamitsu, 21 year old. I’m from Yamaga in Kumamoto, Japan and I live in Kumamoto city now. My hometown, Yamaga is about one hour away from Kumamoto by car. I go to K.G.U., so I stay at an apartment alone near the University.

I want to tell you about my hometown. My hometown, Yamaga is famous for hot springs. Have you ever soaked in any hot springs? It’s really good, and I think the hot springs will ease your tiredness. However I don’t go to hot springs so often because I don’t like that we can’t wear anything in the hot water!

Next, I want to tell you about my family. I have 7 people in my family. There are my grandmother, my grandfather, my mom, my dad, my older sister, my older brother, and me. I’m the youngest of three children in my family. We have some birds and a dog. The dog’s name is Shiro, and she is Chihuahua. Shiro means white in Japanese. She is almost eight years old and really cute! I’ll show you her photos someday. I like walking my dog around my house because they have a rich natural environment. I really love living in countryside, but I sometimes yearn for the city life. How about you? Which side do you like to live?
I also like cooking and gardening. I used to do gardening with my mom at our home. We like going to the florist’s. I specially like sunflowers, so I’m growing some sunflowers at my apartment, too. The sunflower seeds are coming up now. My mom and I used to cook together every weekend, too, but now I stay at the apartment, so I cook alone every day. I don’t really like eating alone, so sometimes I call my friends to cook and eat together. I always cook Japanese food because I don’t know how to cook other foods well, so could you tell me how to cook your country dishes? I would like to cook Japanese food for you, too.

One more thing that I like to do is futsal. Have you ever played it? It’s just like soccer, but the court is smaller, and just 5 people are in one team. Besides, the ball is smaller than the soccer ball. I run a lot, so I sweat from every pore! I like sweating, so I go to a gym that our university has, sometimes. I’m not really good at playing futsal, yet, but I love going to the practice with my friends. Do you like running? I hope that we can play futsal together someday if you like soccer.
I also belong to softball team, but I don’t play softball. I am just a secretary. I think I like watching my friends playing softball more than I play it. Anyway, I love being outside when it’s sunny. I always want to go to the beach on a nice day, don’t you feel so? This summer, I want to try playing beach soccer. Doesn’t it sound fun? However I really don’t want to get suntan! I easily get suntan every year!

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to stay with you, and I want to know about you, your family, your hometown, what you like to do, and more! Please let me know someday. Thanks a lot, and see you soon! (565 words)

0 件のコメント: