ページ

2010年6月28日月曜日

ESSAY 5

20 years later, I hope that I’ve already married with someone really nice, and I also wish that I have two or three children. I will be living in Kumamoto, Okinawa, Tokyo, or somewhere in foreign countries.

Twenty years in my future, I’m already 42 years old. I can’t believe it! The reasons why I want to live in Okinawa are, I really love the warm weather, the culture, the very beautiful ocean, and I also like that time goes very slow. However, I want to live in Tokyo, too. I think that Okinawa and Tokyo are really opposites because people seem very busy most of the time in Tokyo, and Okinawa has very rich nature, but Tokyo doesn’t have them as much as Okinawa. However I still want to live in Tokyo sometime in my future because we can get and do anything we want in Tokyo.
I also want to live in foreign countries, but I don’t know where or how long. Even if I couldn’t live in foreign countries, I want let my children to go to somewhere out of Japan because I believe that it will be really great experience for the children, don’t you think so?

Next, I want my children to play sports because I want to go to watch my children playing sports. If my children are girls, I want them to play soccer, and if my children are boys, I want them to play kendo because I liked that my older brother playing kendo. Anyway, I will let my children to play some sports, and I will also let them take lessons, like piano, calligraphy, or English conversations.

I hope that I’m spending really happy days with my husband and my cute children. I want to be really nice mother for my children. Oh I also wish that my friends and I’m keeping in touch in 20 years in the future, too. (320words)

0 件のコメント: