ページ

2008年6月6日金曜日

Essay 1

Hi. My name is Masumi K. My friends call me Masumi. I'm nineteen years old. I am from Kikuka in Kumamoto. I go to KGU now. Kumamoto is located in south side, so it's kind of hot and soggy in summer. There are many mountains and rivers in my hometown.
I have seven people in my family. There are my grandma, my grandpa, my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, and me. My sister is twenty-four years old. She is shorter than me, and she has longer hair than I do, but people say that my sister and I look like same. My brother is 21 years old. We used to fight a lot, but now, they are nice to me. We have some birds and a dog outside of the house, and we have another dog inside of the house.
What I like to do is eating. I'm not picky. I hadn't cooked before, but since I left my home, I need to cook everyday. I noticed that I like cooking. I also like sleeping. The best thing I like to do is shopping. When I have time, I like going to downtown, and see some clothes, shoes, and accessories.
I don't like waking up early. When I wake up early, I feel good, but usually I can't. I also don't like having part time jobs. I've worked at 3 restaurants, and a laundry. I should have a part time job, but I'm too busy to do it now. I don't like roller coasters, too. It's very scary. I can't even scream!
I don’t know what I want to be in the future, but I want to study English, now. I also want to learn about many counties’ cultures. I’m really interested about it. Anyway, thank you for being my host family. I can’t wait to see you. Thanks a lot.

1 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

Masumi,
I don't think you are going to be able to get a credit this term. This is the first essay and you haven't even finished it. If, when I return from Vietnam, you haven't caught up to the other students, you'll need to take this term again next year.