ページ

2008年6月6日金曜日

In sasebo, NAGASAKI

I went to Sasebo with my friends. Before that day, my friends and I were just chatting. I was looking at some pictures in my friend’s cell phone. There was a picture my friend eating a big hamburger. I asked, “What is that? Why is it so big?” my friend said that it is a Sasebo burger. Sasebo burger is famous. I think many people know it. I wanted to go to Sasebo to see real Sasebo burger. We had no maps, but we decided to go to Sasebo. We drove about five hours. I was kind of tired. However I was so glad when I got there. We went to see, but it was cold. Next we went to Sasebo Zoo. I like elephants, giraffes, and camels. I took a lot of pictures. Then we went to eat Sasebo burger. It was not so big as I thought, but it tasted good. We had a lot of fun!

0 件のコメント: