ページ

2008年11月27日木曜日

A Hair Cut Show

Look at this picture. This is a picture of me and my friend, Michiru. On November 3rd, K.U. had a school festival, and Stuffs from Nifty, a hair salon came to give a hair cut show. Michiru and I were on the stage. Michiru and I wore exactly same cloths on the stage. We just had different color tights. I had black and medium hair, but I said okay to get my hair cut, so I got little bit shorter. I also died my hair. I thought there won’t be anyone that I know because it was not K.G.U. However, some of my friends were there. I had to pretend like I’m cool, so I shouldn’t have smiled, but my friends make me laugh, so I smiled a lot. I had to wear high-heeled shoes, so my legs were kind of tired, but it was an interesting experience. After the show, I got my hair cut at Nifty. I got really short hair. I was surprised, but I like this hair style better than before.(175/3921 words)

0 件のコメント: