ページ

2008年11月27日木曜日

Book review-7 Marvin Redpost 3

The main character is Marvin Redpost, a little boy. He is in Mrs. North’s class, and he sits next to Casey. Marvin thinks that Casey is a weird girl. Casey says, “if you kiss yourself on your elbow, you will turn into a girl” to Marvin. It means if a girl kisses on her elbow, she will be a girl, and if a boy kisses on his elbow, he will be a girl! Casey says that you can change back, too. Marvin didn’t believe in it, but he tried it. He wasn’t sure if he can reach his elbow, so he just wanted to know if he can, and it did! Suddenly, Casey shouts. She says, “Oh my gosh, you were trying to kiss your elbow! You want to be a girl.” Many students in the class heard it, so Marvin was embarrassed. He tries to deny it. He says, “I had an itch.” They are just kids. I think these conversations are cute. Don’t you think so? I learned the phrase, “I had an itch”.(176/4727 words)

0 件のコメント: