ページ

2008年11月27日木曜日

A japanese sweet like an orange

This is a picture of an orange. Well, it’s not real orange. In fact, it is just a Japanese sweet. Can you tell the difference? Isn’t it cool? I think it is. I took the picture when I was a high school student. One of my friends made it in a class. I’m from T.G.H.S. They have a food department, so the students who belong to food department often have classes to cook. Then the friend made the Japanese sweet in one of the class. I asked her, “was it difficult?” she said, “Not really, I think everyone can make it.” However it seemed very difficult for me. When I was a high school student, I didn’t cook at all. Just sometimes I helped my mother cooking, so I couldn’t cook very well. However now, I live at an apartment alone, so I must cook. At first, I didn’t know much about cooking, but as I cook, I noticed that I like cooking. I think I’m not bad at cooking. I will put my supper on my blog sometime.(‘U’)(179/4100 words)

0 件のコメント: