ページ

2010年1月8日金曜日

Into the Wild

I watched “Into the Wild” in my Movie English class. Is this movie famous in America? I had never heard about this movie, but I liked the movie. Actually, I liked almost every part of the movie, but I didn’t like the last part because a boy, the main character, dies, and I couldn’t believe that it is the real story! It’s not fiction. The main character in the movie is bone in a rich family, but he didn’t like everything in the society. He burns all his money and backpacks to Alaska. A teacher of Movie English class told us sometimes it happens that in America. It surprised me a lot. Before I watch this movie, I used to want to be a backpacker sometime, but now, I don’t think I want to be any more because many dangers are there more than I thought! In the movie, the boy didn’t write or call his parents, so his parents were very worried about him. Then long months or years later, they knew there son died in far away. I wanted him to go back to his home, and he won’t die so soon. This movie was so deep, and it made me think something a lot. (207 words)

0 件のコメント: