ページ

2009年7月10日金曜日

ESSAY 4

My memorable day was the days that I spent in America with my best friend. I went to T.G. High School, and they had a sister school in Clarinda, Iowa in America. Then I went to America to study abroad as an exchange student about ten months.
Clarinda is a town where Glenn Miller was born, so they have Glenn Miller Festival about one week every year. During the festival, T.G. High School’s brass band club students come to play Jazz music once in two years, and it was the year they come when I was in America. I had many good friends in brass band club, so I was so happy. My host mother said that I can choose one friend to stay together, so I could stay with my close friend about one week. During the festival, the guests were not only the students from T.G. High School. Many people from many countries came to Clarinda to play the music or to listen to the music. It was fun to see and talk to the people. T.G. High School students also had the time to practice playing music with Jack Million, a Jazz band which is formed by about twenty people from some countries in Europe. I went to see their practice and helped them by translating, but it was so difficult because I had not played any instrument, so I had any knowledge about music. However it was fun to talk with the members of Jack Million and watching the practice.
Anyway, during the festival, I could stay with my good friends in America, and had very valuable experiences. I will never forget about these days, and these are my memorable days! (285/6074 words)

0 件のコメント: