ページ

2009年7月10日金曜日

What I did yesterday

Today, I woke up about 8 O’clock, and went to school. I had second period, third period, and fourth period. I had a test during fourth period, and had to do a report. It was kind of difficult, but I could do it during third period. I was happy that I could hand it in. The test was also difficult, too. I could look at my textbook, but I couldn’t find the answer. I couldn’t write anything about first thirty minutes. However after that, I found some sentences that could be the answer I think. I could do my test somehow. Afterschool, I went to Nishigosgi to see the softball practice. It takes about thirty minutes to go there by car. I always go there by my friend’s car. Today, Sayaka who is one of my friends took me there. There was Marina in her car. Sayaka and Marina are secretaries of baseball club. They are both in eibei, and they are very good friends. I like them so much. It was so hot today, may be I got a lot of suntan already. I don’t like getting suntan. My skin color is so dark. I want white skin. This weekend, we go to Kitakyushu to play the softball games. I’m going to be outside all day, so I will get more suntans! Boo. (224/3855 words)

0 件のコメント: